Pattern: Cassidy Cardigan by Chic Knits
#bipocknitters #knitting #chicknits #abstractfiber #knittersofinstagram #handdyedyarn #knitmoregirlspodcast #projectsweaterchest #knitmorealong
Needle: US 5, US 6
Yarn: Abstract Fiber Miro Worsted "Rosewood"
How much: 6 skeins = 1146.0 yards (1047.9 meters), 600 grams
Started: April 18, 2011
Notions that aren't yarn/needles
- Gourd Stitch Markers
- Buttons from the Button Emporium (now closed)
- Simflex expanding sewing gauge
I started this sweater on the plane ride to Camp KIP! We chose this for a podcast KAL, and it is a superb knit.
- I’m turning the horseshoe cable every 4 rows instead of every 6. I like the look better.
- 10/1/2011: L front complete! I’m SOOOO close to finishing the back.
- Posted a quick tutorial about dropping down to fix cables on instagram here
Post a Comment